We know that in order to build anything we need to have a goal. In order to achieve that goal planning and preparation are required. The same could be said for your life.
The following are highly effective ways you can create a blueprint for your ideal life:
- Know that you are precious and so is your Life! There is only ‘one’ you. You deserve to have the best in life. Don’t let anyone or anything make you believe otherwise. Decide today that you will not take your life for granted.
- Know that only ‘YOU’ can make the changes in your life. Don’t wait for someone or some situation to carve out your life.
- Right now, right this moment tell yourself. “No more will I live without purpose!” Create goals for your life; make a schedule for the day. Let ‘PURPOSE’ give direction to your life.
- Have a BELIEF SYSTEM. Figure out what you believe in and what is important in life. People who do not have some belief in some form of “Higher Power”, go through life aimlessly. Convictions will give a firm foundation to your life.
- Don’t stand alone; create a support system. Never be ashamed to ask for help. Admit when you are wrong and take council and advice from those who are trustworthy.
- When you slip (we all do from time to time) get up and start again. Don’t be too hard on yourself; remember it’s human to err! Don’t wait ’til tomorrow but start again NOW.
- Above all and at all times IMAGINE yourself in the place that you desire to be. ‘Day dreaming’ is not bad when backed by action.
- From time to time re-evaluate your goals, beliefs and the progress you are making. With age and experience we all have to adjust.
- Enjoy a new life within and without!
When you make these changes you will find a new vigor and zest for life. Amazingly, it will not only affect you but slowly and surely even those in close contact with you. This should give you an added inspiration to make life altering changes and not waste one more moment of your precious life.
Let your life be a journey with an amazing destination.
wonderful, thank you for this post… Jason Galbraith
This is a nice list. I had to copy & print it out and post it in one of my journals and I’m planning to forward it to people.
Thanks, Antonio. This is inspiring.
Very inspiring, now I’m back on track. Need to focus in my goals.
One of the very best things you can do is incorporate goal setting techniques along with The Law of Attraction! The two compliment each other and will give you focus and belief at the same time. I encourage anyone to try this!
Hi Mike, thanks for stopping by the blog and leaving a comment on the “The Secret Blueprint For Your Ideal Life” post. I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts.
As always, if there’s anything I can do, please let me know
Reading your post was serendipitous; exactly the message I was searching for.
Your points were clear, clean, simple, and easy to follow. I will post this on my Anita Answers blog to share it http://anitajefferson.ning.com, and give you all the credit.
Thank you, Antonio.